Acceptable Use Policy
This acceptable use policy sets out the terms between you and Ultra Commerce Holdings Limited (and its subsidiaries) under which you may use our services. This acceptable use policy applies to all users of our service.
You will not undertake the following prohibited activities:
- Illegal activities: You may not offer goods or services, or post or upload materials, that contravene or that facilitate or promote activities that contravene, the laws of the jurisdictions in which you operate or do business.
- Exploitation of a Minor: You may not offer goods or services, or post or upload materials that exploit or abuse children.
- Harassment, bullying, defamation and threats: You may not offer goods or services, or post or upload materials, that harass, bully, defame or threaten a specific individual.
- Hateful content: You may not use the Services to promote or condone hate or violence against people based on race, ethnicity, colour, national origin, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, disability, medical condition, veteran status or other forms of discriminatory intolerance.
- Intellectual property: You may not offer goods or services, or post or upload materials, that infringe on the copyright or trademarks of others.
- Malicious and deceptive practices: You may not use the Services to transmit malware or host phishing pages. You may not perform activities or upload or distribute materials that harm or disrupt the operation of the Services or other infrastructure of Ultra Commerce or others, including Ultra Commerce’s third-party providers. You may not use the Services for deceptive commercial practices or any other illegal or deceptive activities.
- Personal, confidential, and protected health information: You may not post or upload any materials that contain personally identifiable information, sensitive personal information, or confidential information, such as credit card numbers, confidential national ID numbers, or account passwords unless you have consent from the person to whom the information belongs or who is otherwise authorized to provide such consent. You may not use the Services to collect, store, or process any protected health information subject to the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (“HIPAA”), any applicable health privacy regulation or any other applicable law governing the processing, use, or disclosure of protected health information.
- Self-harm: You may not offer goods or services, or post or upload materials, that promote self-harm.
- Spam: You may not use the Services to transmit unsolicited commercial electronic messages.
- Terrorist organisations: You may not offer goods or services, or post or upload materials, that imply or promote support or funding of, or membership in, a terrorist organization.
You also agree not to:
- Reproduce, Duplicate, Copy or Re-sell – You will not use to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our site in contravention of the provisions of this policy and our agreement with you.
- Unauthorized Access to Other Computers or Networks – You will not or attempt to access computers, accounts, networks of others or penetrate security measures of another’s system including probing for an attempted system penetration.
- Distribution of Malicious Code and Other Disruptive Actions – You will not use to send or distribute any malicious code, or to distribute information regarding the creation and sending of malicious code and actions which may disrupt the use of or interfere with another’s computer.
- Export Controls – You will not use to send or distribute controlled technology to a point outside the jurisdiction of origin without the necessary regulatory approval and license.
Suspension and Termination
We will determine, in our discretion, whether there has been a breach of this acceptable use policy. When a breach of this policy has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate. Including at any time and without notice, remove any materials, and suspend or terminate your Account or your access to the Services if you engage in activities that violate the letter or spirit of this AUP.
Changes to the Acceptable Use Policy
Ultra Commerce may modify this AUP, at any time by posting a revised version at https://www.ultracommerce.co/aup/. By continuing to use the Services or access your account after a revised version of the AUP has been posted, you agree to comply with the latest version of the AUP.
- Breach of Law
The use or attempted use of the services to breach a law or regulatory requirement, or allow another person to do
- Damage to Property or People
The use or attempted use could result in damage to property or injury to any
- Prohibited Content
The use or attempted use which results in the transmission of prohibited content, Including without limitation, content which is classified or would be classified as RC or X18+ by the classification board In accordance with the Classification (Publications, Films and Computer Games) Act 1995 The use or attempted use that Involves the provision of content that is unsuitable for minors or allows a minor to access inappropriate
The use or attempted use that incites discrimination, hate or violence to a person or group because of their race, religion, gender, nationality or any other
- Obscene or Defamatory Material
The use or attempted use directed at sending or displaying obscene, offensive, defamatory, harassing, abusive or threatening material.
- Illegal Business Practices and Gambling
The use or attempted use directed at providing or promoting activities determined to be illegal, including misleading and deceptive advertising, pyramid selling schemes, fraudulently charging credit cards, pirating software or unlawful gambling or gaming activities.
- Rights of Others
The use or attempted use which infringes Ultra Commerce Holdings Limited