Web Engineer (Tech Lead)
If you’re an experienced web developer looking for new challenges, an exciting start-up environment and a great team – let’s talk.
How You’re Going to Spend Your Day
- You will be a part of a number of project teams working on delivering a variety of web projects (yes, writing code)
- Leading project teams – Leads work directly with clients, developing solutions, planning projects and managing project resources.
- Review code, participate in development team meetings and meetings with clients
- Actively contributing to core Ultra Commerce products.
- Learning through team collaboration, code review and online learning resources.
What You Should Know
Team & Culture
The team at Ultra Commerce works hard and has a lot of fun at the same time. We do team outings quarterly (check us out on Facebook and Instagram!) and offer opportunities for continued growth and learning outside of the office. We want our employees to love working here.
What You Get
- Health, Dental & Vision
- Life insurance, short and long term disability, and FSA options
- 401k with company match
- Generous vacation policy
- Flexible and modern work environment
- Fully stocked kitchen with snacks and drinks
- Free lunch every Friday
- Fun quarterly company outings
A Little More About Us
Ultra Commerce is a growing team of 30+ based with an office in downtown Worcester, Massachusetts. We’ve been transforming how our clients do business with forward-thinking and highly-scalable eCommerce projects built on top of our platform, Ultra Commerce.
We offer a creative, challenging and client-driven culture where you’ll have the opportunity to collaborate and learn in a supportive, team environment focused on solving complex business problems.
We’re an equal opportunity employer.
To apply please email your resume and cover letter of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org