Ultra Commerce is disrupting digital commerce as the enterprise-grade eCommerce SaaS platform of choice on the market. We enable our global customers to solve immediate eCommerce volume and complexity challenges now while helping them plan for a digital future.
Our technology is smart, but our people make our success. At Ultra Commerce, you’re doing more than an average nine to five day job – you’re helping grow a digital commerce future. We are agile, innovative and fast-moving.
About the Role
Responsible for the creative management of Ultra Commerce’s in-market presence. The position will create disruptive and engaging digital media and assets to communicate a cohesive online brand. He/she will contribute to Ultra Commerce’s websites, social media accounts, marketing campaigns and content assets with graphic design. Knowledge of general digital marketing principles and the B2B user journey for web creation will combine with creative and expert use of Adobe Suite and video to produce powerful results.
This position will report to the Global Marketing Manager and work closely with sales and management teams to drive success in the eCommerce market.
We’re not only looking for the technical skills of a designer, but also an individual who is marketing-minded to effectively communicate our value to customers and build a cohesive brand in the market.
- Conceptualize and deliver creative marketing designs that communicate our brand, people,
- Craft videos and graphics for use on social media, our website, and other various platforms
- Create visual content and videos to drive sales including product documents, infographics,
presentation slides, etc
- Illustrate intricate concepts and present them in a clear manner
- Bachelors in graphic design, marketing, or equivalent
- At least 2 years in a similar role (marketing for a B2B SaaS, preferred) with a portfolio
- Experienced in designing a variety of digital marketing assets (website graphics, social graphics,
brand videos, eBooks, case studies, landing pages, etc.) for multiple channels (LinkedIn, website,
advertisements, email, etc.)
- Highly proficient in the Adobe Suite
- Knowledgeable in using CMS (WordPress preferred), HTML and CSS with graphics an advantage
Who you are:
- Out-of-the-box and creative thinker who is able to emulate a brand in market
- Someone who delivers projects quickly, but with an eye for detail
- Comfortable to work at a fast-paced, dynamic and changing environment
- Comfortable participating in cross-functional teams
- Expert in building visual content that is engaging, educational and that drives users to take
- Creative and well-informed, with good references and ideas to share
To apply, please send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org