Our team is excited to announce the release of version 6.0! The latest version introduces new key features and functionality to support marketers, developers and business teams in their efforts to build and launch modern storefronts. Many of the new features are focused on creating innovative customer experiences.
Here’s a summary of what’s new:
Enhanced subscription selling capabilities
- Scheduled orders – Create and sell scheduled order products directly from your storefront or give customers the option to subscribe to any product on your site for ongoing delivery
- Recurring deliveries – any product in your storefront can now be purchased as part of a recurring delivery on its own or part of a subscription package
- Subscription deliveries are connected to customer accounts and utilize address books and saved billing profiles for a seamless customer experience
- Each subscription delivery has a unique order number, tracking information, and syncs against the inventory system for easy management
Learn more about our full suite of subscription commerce functionality.
- More control and flexibility over promotional offer creation and setup
- Integration into the data collections functionality within Ultra Commerce
- New promotional priority settings
- New promotional messaging
- Customers and sales representatives can create lists of saved products in account profiles
- Customer wishlists and individual items are accessible through the Ultra Commerce dashboard
- Allows sales representatives to make knowledgeable product recommendations based on customer wishlist items
Refer a friend
- New features to reward your customers for referring other customers to your store
- Referral bonuses work in conjunction with the existing purchased based rewards
- Refer-A-Friend setup is linked to “Promotions” within Ultra Commerce giving administrators the opportunity to link both points and promotion rewards to referral actions
Data Import Toolset
- New toolset eliminates the need to write SQL to update your storefront. There are no limits to the access you have to your eCommerce dataset.
- Map your dataset and migration once and use it as often as needed. Frequent tasks like bulk pricing changes, categorization updates, account data updates are all available.
Ultra Commerce SDK
- Easily connect to our full-coverage API to build headless commerce storefronts
- Use the SDK for the entire storefront experience – product listing, search, checkout, and customer account management
Multi Language Support
- Allows you to create unique product content and other types of copy each, each with its own unique location and language version
- Languages can be shared across multiple sites
- Define the copy once and use it on multiple storefronts each with its own catalogs and configurations
- Dynamically check for invalid address entry
- Multi service support allows you to set up and configure address validation through either the USPS or Avalara
- Braintree – Payment Management Solutions
- Nexio – Payment Management Solutions
Davis Art is now the only online K-12 publisher dedicated to the arts, creating top-notch curriculum and resources for art educators nationwide, all from the Ultra Commerce platform.
When looking to source an eCommerce platform, you’ll find that the vast majority of existing solutions have significant technological and functionality gaps. Use this guide to customize a B2B eCommerce requirements document that’s based on your specific business use case to help you choose the platform that’s right for your organization.
The maturation process when embracing digital commerce is different for every B2B company. For those rooted in traditional commerce it takes time to go from offline selling to online to finding not just any customer but the right customer to technology-focused automated selling across multiple channels.
If you’re ready to learn more, schedule a demo or get started – let’s talk!